1. Strip clubs are not only open at night. You've never once seen a movie where a bachelor party goes to Da Club in broad daylight, have you? Well, it is an option, if you are adventurous enough. Although, to be fair, nobody at a strip club in the daytime looks particularly "adventurous" — more like sad, lonely, crusty and divorced. :-|
2. You can't just go around grabbing body parts. You would be appalled if a drunk rando grabbed your boob! Just because a stripper is a stripper, it does not mean you are allowed to take advantage in ways you never would otherwise. Think of her as a female stranger on the street, with less clothing on. Would you try to honk the breast of a lady shopping next to you in the clearance section of Ann Taylor?
3. Saying no to a dance is awkward, but allowed. If it has been 12 years since your lap dance started and you are ready to be done, you are allowed to say no. Remember, it is her job to take your money, so she is not likely to walk away after three or four minutes. As long as you are POLITE, there is no reason to feel badly about being done for the night
4. If you are a woman, you will likely get boobs in your face. This is probably because women are less likely to be total creeps to the strippers. If you're a woman and you don't want this attention, just say no thank you. Or strike up a conversation! If you're a guy who wants more attention, use your words, not your hands.
5. Even though this is your Wild Night Out, the rules still apply. Every strip club has it's own rules and regulations. You have to adhere to them or else you are disrespectful. Would you scream in a library? No. Same thing, except instead of Edith Wharton books it's G-strings.
6. That stripper is at work. It's easy to forget when there is hella mood lighting and she's all up on you, but this is her job. She's not Pretty-Woman-ing you. She's just trying to get $paid$.